• • Helpful resources • • • • • General rules • Follow • Keep it civil and on topic. Comments or posts that are disrespectful or encourage harassment of others (including witch-hunts of any kind) are not allowed. • Do not post pirated content or promote it in any way.
• Blogspam, mobile links and URL shorteners (such as tinyurl or bit.ly) are not allowed. • Do not post any offensive material • Do not post personal information (address, email, phone number, etc.) • Please remain respectful to users at all times. • Do not 'backseat moderate' - Report any rule breakers to • No spamming, advertising. • No referral/affiliate-links.
• Promoted Subreddits • - Office 365 Team communication service subreddit. • - Main Windows community for all versions of Windows. • - dedicated to Windows Mobile OS and discussions about it.
• - dedicated to Windows Insider program, WI builds troubleshooting. • - Official Xbox Insiders community • - dedicated to Xbox One console and its peripherals, news and discussions. • - dedicated to Surface powerful laptop/tablet and discussions around it and its peripherals. • - dedicated to Excel, powerful program of Office suite. This subreddit is suitable for both Office warriors and newbies. • - dedicated to Microsoft's Bing web search and its news and discussions. Filter content by flair • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • Related Subreddits • - dedicated to solving problems and helping others out.
• - Android Operating system and its peripherals discussions. • - Apple devices, services discussions.
Using I2C in Windows Submitted by kombarov_mv on Mon, - 02:25 On Microsoft Windows XP and later, after the Plug and Play manager has enumerated a video adapter's child devices, the miniport driver can communicate with the adapter's child devices on an I2C bus using the I2C protocol. Using I2C in Windows Submitted by kombarov_mv on Mon, - 02:25 On Microsoft Windows XP and later, after the Plug and Play manager has enumerated a video adapter's child devices, the miniport driver can communicate with the adapter's child devices on an I2C bus using the I2C protocol. Acer Laptop Touchpad Not Working [Solved] By Jonny Lin – Last Updated: 11 months ago Others Acer 18 Comments. Many Acer laptop users are having issues with their touchpad. Their touchpad isn’t responding properly or has become totally unresponsive. Method 2: Update or reinstall your touchpad driver. Your Acer laptop touchpad can’t.
I have a lenovo y410p laptop. After I installed windows 10, a lot of things went bonkers.
My Elan touchpad doesn't even work anymore - it's non-responsive and there are no existing drivers for it to work with Windows 10 yet. Also, my internet wifi has trouble connecting to any internet close by (it connects, but it disconnects every now and then). Has anyone experienced these problems yet and if so, has anyone managed to fix the same problems I listed? Thanks • Fuck you, Windows 10 and fuck me for giving in to it so soon. Happened to me. What I did was: • Go to Device Manager and look for the touchpad(Mine shows up as 'PS/2 Mouse') • Right Click -> Update Driver Software -> 'Browse My comp.' -> 'Let me pick from a list' • Untick 'Show Incompatible Hardware' • Find 'ELAN' or maybe 'ETD' and select your driver from there.
What happened for me was Microsoft kept using a generic trackpad for my multitouch/gesture Elan touchpad; I was able to 'force' it to use the ETD Drivers this way. New baby grand steinway piano. I hope it works for you too. Also, I take no responsibility for any nukes launched by this procedure. I ran into the same issue on a brand new Toshiba S55T-B5150 today.
The Elan touchpad driver gets disabled a few seconds after login, not sure why. You can go back in and re-enable the driver, but it doesn't quite work correctly.
Driver Acer Aspire 4920
No right/left click and it appears to not understand multi-touch. Looking at the Toshiba support site shows these drivers are from earlier 2014 so I hope they work on a driver soon. Also, once you enable the touchpad it does work (without the added features that really make it useful). You need to re-enable the driver manually after every reboot. The only saving grace is this laptop has a touch screen which does appear to be functioning just fine.
Linux I2c Driver Tutorial
The other issue I hit was the Conexant sound driver says it is functioning, but there is no sound through built in speakers or headphones. I sort of expect this for hardware several years old, but brand new hardware I would have thought he vendors would have had this all sorted out by now. Any one able to lend me a hand? I've got a Lenovo y50 and I've installed the windows 10 driver and windows reports the device as a 'Lenovo pointing device' I've forced it to use elan device drivers too. However the elan part of the mouse control panel only lists it as a 'Generic PS2 mouse' even though windows sees it as a elan touchpad.